A Danish Professor, Søren Houggard, has developed a tool that determines whether a venture is ready for launch and Venture Capital given by factors regards to the founders and explicit factors as market etc. Please read more on the website www.hitrater.dk – especially if you are an entrepreneur.
I did the test for our new venture, Copenhagen Shipping Exchange.
We have through the last 4 months developed a strategy containing all documents and budgets needed to create a successful start-up. Even a step-by-step plan for each participant in the project.
For banks, investors, family etc. present the following documents:
1) Full Business Plan
2) Invention Disclosure
3) Products and Service Specifications
4) Strategic Roll Out Plan
5) Tactical and Step-by-step Roll Out Plan
6) Executive Summary and One Pager
7) Full Budget with details of all parameters and activities
8) Business Case, Information Portal (in Danish)
Anyway, I answered all questions in the questionnaire honestly and the test result was – to me – fantastic:
Let’s get ready to rumble 🙂